BIS AUFS MESSER recordstore / mailorder

smalltalk, empfehlungen, diskussionen ...

Moderatoren: haiwire, And242

BIS AUFS MESSER recordstore / mailorder

Beitragvon vendetta » 08.07.2010 (11:11)

wir sind ein kleiner plattenladen / mailorder aus berlin, und betreiben zusätzlich noch 2 labels ( adagio380 und vendetta )

unser schwerpunkt liegt bei vinyl und tapes , und das spektrum von metal bis folk

evtl. einfach mal die seite checken, ua. kam gerade die neu ÄTTESTUPA lp rein, aber auch viel neuer dronekram, wie die neue TROUM 2xlp...

www.bisaufsmesser.com/store
www.adagio830.de
www.vendettarecords.de
vendetta

Re: BIS AUFS MESSER recordstore / mailorder

Beitragvon vendetta » 08.07.2010 (11:14)

hier mal unsere newsliste der letzten woche:

mailorder@bisaufsmesser.com
www.bisaufsmesser.com/store

7“

ADORNO / ERIC AYOTTE split 7" (adagio830 - ADORNO from Portugal continue with one new our new song of passionate hardcore with drive like jehuhisch melodic edge. More postrock then screamo. They grow with every new release and more define more and more their own sound. It´s noisy, distorted, melodic, beautiful, emotive sad sounding music w/ an intense reminiscent voice. Just awesome. One the flipside we got Eric Ayotte from Bloomington / IN - 2 new songs that are the total opposite to Adorno - intense acoustic folk punk - follows up on his amazing album on Plan It X records that just got released first press of 500 on black vinyl with a sweet layout by Braulio Amado) 4.00

HUSKY STASH – One Two I Love You 7" (rank records – new all girl rrriot punk band from berlin - somewhere between Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Girls Agains Boys etc ... pretty sweet) 5.00

JACK AND THE BEARDED FISHERMAN / HOMBRE MALO split 7" (impure muzik - New Songs from Hombre Malo and Jack & the bearded fishermen. Oslo meets Besancon. Furious mix between stoner, sludge and heavy rock! Hombre Malo members of Ictus, Sons Of Saturn and La Casa Fantom.) 4.00

LACKEY DIE - same 7" (feel it records - Now this is something unique and very cool... if you've been picking up the great GOT MYSELF zine from the Sorry State distro you've probably read a lot about the underlooked punk scene in Charlottesville, VA. Well Sam, the editor of that zine, uncovered this unreleased studio session from Lackey Die, Charlottesville's first HC band. These 8 tracks were recorded at the legendary Inner Ear studio (the original location... same as the Bad Brains Black Dots sessions, Minor Threat, etc.), and perfectly capture the energy and excitement of the original HC era... seriously, these tracks are perfectly of a piece with the bands on Flex Your Head. Great packaging too... screen-printed jackets, and inserts including full lyrics, a short history of the band and an interview with two of the members. This is definitely one of the best reissues I've seen in ages.... it's awesome when someone uncovers a true obscurity that's actually worth hearing. Feel It Records) 5.00

MARSHALL TELLER - a bout with depression 7" (russian folk stories - super kick ass punk rock from DIY kids doing what they do best. leatherface / shermer type shenanigans.) 4.50

PALM SPRINGS - blood & water 7" (rank records - Palm Springs have been quiet of late. Their singles & album have sold steadily over the years and it's nice to see them offering up some fresh product. 'Blood & Water' is a limited 7" on Rank, with a B&W polaroid giving it the feel of a Hood record. Inside, you get a very gentle & melancholic concoction of tender, fragile sing-song vocals, strings & hushed acoustic guitar pop. Played with a grace & a classicism that is quite faultless, they sound - if a contemporary reference be called for - like a rather slow, dreamy Dark Captain, Light Captain after too many valium. And sad books.) 5.00

STORM THE BASTILLE / THE TUMOR STREET CONSPIRACY split 7" (russian folk stories - Great split 7" - US vs UK in an emo battle. WOnderful. All 7" come in a nice hand made cotton bag. Sweet) 4.50

THE TASTE – I Want You 7" (rank records – THE TASTE (NICK/drums and MARIA PATTUSCH/vocals, guitars) have been on the road as a duo (afters tarting out as a trio in 2004). In just a few months they’ve achieved what many other bands just dream about, having their track “Can’t Get Enough of Your Dang Da-Dang” released in August on “Fresh, Weird & Wonderful” compilation) 5.00

TENDER TRAP - Do You Want a Boyfriend? 7" (slumberland - Tracks: "Do You Want a Boyfriend?" b/w "The Sum and the Difference." On colored vinyl! Tender Trap are now a proper girl-group! Neither Talulah Gosh nor Heavenly (Amelia Fletcher's previous bands) had this much vocal harmony going on. With two extra voices (from new guitarist Elizabeth Darling and new drummer Katrina Dixon), this great new single combines the harmonies, oohs, ahhs and sha-la-las of classic girl-pop with the stripped-down beats and dirty guitars of the Shop Assistants and The Vaselines. In contrast with earlier Tender Trap, which had a more electronic bent, the current line-up has stronger links to the pop lineage of its founding members; Fletcher and Rob Pursey were in influential indie-pop originals and John Peel favorites Talulah Gosh and Heavenly, who released records on Sarah Records, K Records and Stephen Pastel's 53rd and 3rd. Revered by today's revitalized indie-pop scene, their records are floor-fillers at indie dance clubs and their influence can be heard in bands such as Los Campesinos! (who namecheck Fletcher in their song "International Tweexcore Underground") and The Pains of Being Pure at Heart. "Do You Want a Boyfriend?," taken from the Tender Trap's upcoming album Dansette Dansette, is a perfect chunk of pop, but it's not as innocent as it seems - it celebrates the girl-pop phenomenon, but deconstructs it, too. Fletcher sings in response to Dixon and Darling's increasingly intimate questions about boyfriends, and her answers stray well outside the standard girl-group territory. The punk-rocking flip side "The Sum and the Difference" is the closest Tender Trap have come to Talulah Gosh; while guitars and drums rush by in a blur, Fletcher and Darling harmonize sweetly, contemplating whether to kiss or kill another unreliable partner.) 5.00

UNION TOWN blinding lights 7" (sabotage - 3 new songs (on vinyl & download) by this dutch band. Intensely driving Post-Punk/Emo-Hardcore, influenced by the sound of bands like the DAG NASTY, HÜSKER DÜ, REPLACEMENTS, and reminding of 80s Euro-bands like SINK and SEVEN SIOUX!) 5.00

10“

GAVIN FRIDAY & DAVE BELL / BRINKMAN / ALAN VEGA - ghostrider 10" (blast first - For this latest Suicide covers 10", The artists assembled are Thomas Brinkmann, Gavin Friday & Dave Bell, with Alan Vega himself making an appearance. First up is the collaboration between ex-Virgin Prunes singer Gavin Friday and David Ball (of Soft Cell, The Grid and Nitewreckers), who take on 'Ghostrider' in faithful fashion, giving its addictive electro-boogie dynamic a 21st century update. Turning his hand to 'Diamonds, Furcoats, Champagne', techno maverick Thomas Brinkmann is next up. This track was last heard in 2006, released on the Max Ernst sub-label, max.i, but its searing bass and brutally minimalist beats are well worth a reintroduction. Completing the tracklist is Alan Vega's own 'Puss On Tha Time Warp' from his album 2007 (which was released in 1999). Slotting nicely alongside the Brinkamnn track, the Suicide frontman's combination of gnarled vocals and jerking dystopian machine rhythms really hit the spot.) 12.00

MARSHALL TELLER - A Farewell to Kings 10" (russian folk stories - super gruff, misery punk. broccoli / leatherface. emo packaging. I love me some Marshall Teller, both physically and musically. This is their latest release, a 5 song 10" of their uber gruff melodic punk. Yeah, you've got a million gruff punk records already, but luckily Marshall Teller are doing something different with a well worn style. For starters, sometimes they play dead slow, like Broccoli on Home. And when they play fast, it's incredibly messy and broken, which appeals to a deaf bastard like myself. I very much enjoy their hyper ragged state, with the guitar flailing around manically like it was in some kind of death throe, and the bass and drums don't exactly get out of the way. Everything collides, falls down, bounces back up and then rushes off again in the opposite direction, whist Thomas coughs up last nights vegan hot pot. If you have a thing for galloping punk rock that suddenly gets all pondering and slow, then Marshall Teller are for you. Basically they've taken nods from Leatherface and Broccoli and come up with a really fine result. Take my words with pinches of salt as I am incredibly biased about this band, but regardless, I think this is: Ace!) 10.00

PEACHES / EFFI BRIEST / ALAN VEGA - Jonny 10" (blast first - Blast First Petite's Suicide covers series offers revision from peaches and Effi Briest, plus an Alan Vega track from his '95 album 'Deuce Avenue'. Peaches strips 'Jonny' back to the bone, buffs it up. Pops an upper wearing a come hither knife smile. The all female sextet of Effi Briest summons a feverishly magickal version of 'Universe' and of course, Mr Vega just sounds scarily brilliant on 'No Tomorow'. Aces.) 12.00

LP

ACID KING free / down with the crown LP (kreation - "Dark, slow, slithering, strangely hypnotic, Acid King merges the fuzz of stoner-rock with the mood of doom, and demolishes any qualms about the apocalypse with the throaty, condemning vocals of Lori S. Joseph." Acid King's masterful CD and 10 inch split releases on Man's Ruin have been remastered and put out on one lovely piece of vinyl for your enjoyment. Free and Down With the Crown represent very early and heavy material from the band. The original photo for each release has been recreated and hand drawn by legendary rock artist Alan Forbes. Inner gatefold art is also killer) 16.00

ARTHUR DOYLE - alabama feeling LP (rank records - Rank And File is the first official vinyl reissue of Arthur Doyle’s masterpiece Alabama Feeling. As you might know this was published in a limited run of only 1000 copies on the AK-BA label in 1978 and has become one of the most sought after Free/Avant records of all time which always commands a premium whenever it turns up for sale.
This will be a limited edition of 500 copies on vinyl only!) 16.00

CHINO HORDE discograhy 2xLP (adagio830 - CHINO HORDE from little rock were part of the 90ies DIY / emo / punk scene in the states, you can hear influences from fugazi to current ( chino horde also shared a split with current )
members of chino horde also played in pinhead gunpowder and thumbnail, and they ran file thirteen records... "Chino Horde were somewhat similar to Current in sound although they threw a bit more of that good old rock and roll into the mix. Imagine rock and roll being played with the passion of Rites of Spring" this double LP contains everything they ever recorded, 17 songs) 16.00

CURRENT 93 - Like Swallowing Eclipses 6xLP BOX (dirter - For the first time on vinyl, the complete, highly-acclaimed Andrew Liles remixes of the first five classic Current 93 albums. Andrew Liles has re-imagined Nature Unveiled (1984), Dogs Blood Rising (1984), In Menstrual Night (1986), Dawn (1987) and Live at Bar Maldoror (1985). Also exclusive to this set is a sixth LP, Haunt Invocation (Apadno), which is a remixed version of Faust (2000) and A Special Plan (2000). These influential albums by Current 93 are regarded by many as ground-breaking and innovative -- building upon this, Andrew Liles has re-dreamt and re-imagined these pieces with the flare and vision that he is renowned and respected for. All the records in this 6LP set come in individual covers in a beautiful spot-varnished box and are adorned with astounding artwork by David Tibet and photographs by Simona Dalla Valle.) 75.00

DOLCIM we carry the fire LP (react with protest - "the latest output of tennessees epic loudness monsters. still very melodic and atmospheric but with a big potion of heavy rock to it." cease upon the capitol broke up in the fall of 2007 so that their members could focus on other aspects of their lives. after a few months of not playing music, matt (ex-cutc guitar/vocals) became bored and decided it was time to get another band going. roy (ex-cutc), sean, justin, and matt all came together to form what quickly became dolcim. after a few songs were written it became clear that they had a good thing going. roy had to eventually leave the band due to time constraints, but the rest of the guys carried on writing material for what was to become their first full length record, guillotine ride. don't be too quick to compare them to matt's former band. dolcim has tried to expand their sound to become melodically, lyrically, and rhythmically much deeper than their members' previous work. referred to as a "monolithic wall of sound", their live shows often reach extreme volumes creating a visceral aural attack with swirls of feedback, delay, and a rhythm section that hits like a freight train.) 10.00

DRAINLAND "And So Our Troubles Began" LP (de grann republic - "And So Our Troubles Began" is a new six-song 12" EP (co-released by Headwrecker Records, De Graanrepubliek, and IFB Records) that marks my first exposure to Dublin, Ireland's Drainland. The band cites some of their primary influences as Dystopia, Cattlepress, Unruh, and Godflesh, and you can definitely hear that in their approach – which reminds me of a somewhat stripped down Dystopia with some of that loose, noisy guitar work you'd associate with Godflesh's earlier work. Expect a multi-vocal attack over loads of churning riffs where gnarled, dissonant guitars interact with massive pulses of sludgy bass in the form of everything from slow, pounding rhythms to quick bursts of grinding speed. And then there's also "The Scouring Process", which comes across as more of a surprisingly effective two-minute assault of power electronics. Part of me wishes the recording was a little more blatantly heavy and in your face, but at the same time the rugged sense of space they've got going on here does allow for some nice flourishes of texture, so it does add character aesthetically. I'm really diggin' this. The songwriting is strong, the diversity makes sense, and the overall feeling/atmosphere is right on the money. Great work, and I look forward to hearing more…) 10.00

FLESH CAFE i dumped my wife i killed my dog LP (head records - "By this point I have absolute full trust in that whatever comes out of France that is said to be of the noisy/scuzzy/rock variety that it’s going to be pretty damn good. Sure enough, I just got the new album I Dumped My Wife, I Killed My Dog from the Jarnac based group Café Flesh the other day and it has done nothing to make me question this trust. I’ll admit though, I’ve had the fortunate pleasure of listening to Café Flesh before with their excellent ’06 full-length album Pig on the Dancefloor, which was released through Furne records and also got a nice thumbs up from AmRep. So I guess this wasn’t so much of a shot in the dark, as I was kind of assured that the bands latest would pretty much rock hard.) 11.00

FROM ASHES RISE live hell LP (jade tree - Four years after disbanding and on the heels of an announced reformation, From Ashes Rise and Jade Tree have unearthed a recording that demonstrates the band's renowned on-stage intensity at its apex. Recorded during the spring of 2005 in Los Angeles by Adam Lindsay-Smith, Live Hell features 13 of the band's best songs that capture From Ashes Rise in their prime. Recorded live in Los Angeles on April 30, 2005 by Adam Lindsay-Smith) 17.00

THE GERMS - media blitz LP (vinyl lovers - Darby Crash’s vocals are a train wreck, Pat Smear’s guitar spins out of control, no one keeps time and yet somehow the Germs live was some of the greatest punk rock that ever was. These rare recordings, made in 1978 at L.A.’s Hong Kong Café and in 1979 at the legendary Whisky a Go Go, plus two rehersals recorded at S.I.R. studios, are punk rock in the making, the likes of which has never been seen since.) 18.00

GLASSES – same 12“ (vendetta - this is the repress, comes in a new designed cover ( blue ) and on 180 gr vinyl What do you expect from a band consisting of people who bring in their experience from bands like 244 GL, Trainwreck, Perth Express and The F.A.? Damn right - a monster of dark and brutal rocking hardcore punk, razorsharp breaks, hyperprecise drumming and an angry female singer that you would not want to get an argument with. This is going to be the new supergroup of German hardcore - don't miss your chance to be there in the beginning! vendetta is really proud to release this piece of musical rage ! it's 21 minutes of pure aggression on a one sided 12" with an etched b-side, coming in a very nice foldout - diecut cover, created by the bands singer sam( thank you ! ) 10.00

GOATSNAKE - 1 + Dog Days (Reissue) DLP (southern lord - This release combines the legendary Goatsnake debut album Volume 1 with its follow-up EP Dog Days, for a Goat-tastic compilation of essential heaviness. Greg Anderson proves himself to be one of the genre's best six-string sludge-slingers, his bottom-heavy riffs offering a nice balance to Pete Stahl's dynamic vocal workouts.) 25.00

GRAND MAGUS - Hammer Of The North LP (roadrunner - Grand Magus are a special band: While tradition is very important to them, they still have the courage to develop their music. Stylistically, they may have come a long way from their dusty self-titled rock debut to their new metal masterpiece HAMMER OF THE NORTH, but the Stockholm trio have evolved without losing touch with their experiences. They have never abandoned the driving groove of their early years or their love of epic doom and extreme metal. Now, their familiar trademark sound is melded with traditional riffs and melodies that rock the same league as Judas Priest and Dio. Lead singer JB not only shapes the ten songs of HAMMER OF THE NORTH with his distinctive, unique voice but also runs wild with his guitar playing. Supported by his rhythm section, FOX (bass) and SEB (drums) push JB to a new all-time high. On songs like ‘I, The Jury’ he skillfully applies the Halford-shout and matches the tour-de-force of his idol Ian Gillan, and on ‘Ravens Guide Our Way’ his sonorous vocals plummet to the depths of hell before rising up to Valhalla. Grand Magus also bring their versatile musical wealth on a lyrical level. While previously chief lyric-writer JB often used cryptic images to conceal song content, this time he is more transparent and distinct. The power of nature and the ancient Nordic tradition is his focus on this album, and this is also reflected in the cover artwork by Necrolord (Dissection, At The Gates, Emperor). Swedish history and Norse mythology have been an important source of inspiration. The wolf, which has always been the heraldic animal on the band’s coat-of-arms, is a powerful presence: while being a symbol for sheer wildness, he is a classic pack animal and as such also stands for absolute unity. According to the Prose Edda, in Ragnarök the “Fenris” (the wolf) killed Odin, the father of the gods. JB ensures his lyrics precisely match the songs so that when combined with huge choruses, soaring melodic arcs, and powerful riffs they form an explosive unit.) 14.00

HAMPER McBEE - Good Old Fashioned Way LP (drag city - The late Hamper McBee was a moonshiner, carnival barker, and ballad singer of legendary proportions. First "discovered" and recorded by folklorist and performer Guy Carawan in 1964, Hamper's prodigious talent and personality won him admirers not only in his native Smoky Mountains but throughout the folk music world, where his wholly unique approach to old-time ballads and lyric songs struck like revelations. He drew from both the oral tradition and from records - he especially loved Bradley Kincaid, Vernon Dalhart, and, surprisingly, Burl Ives - to create a repertoire entirely his own, and that he sung in a warm, powerful voice seasoned by prodigious quantities of cigarettes, booze, and joie de vivre. Recorded by renowned country music scholar Charles K. Wolfe and filmmaker Sol Korine at Hamper's home in Monteagle, Tennessee, in 1977, The Good Old-Fashioned Way compiles the best of McBee's traditional ballads, affecting original compositions, and outlandish, side-splitting stories of life on the carnival circuit, at the moonshine still, in the back of Sheriff Bill Malone's patrol car, and as Hamper McBee. You've never met anyone like him before. You'll be glad you did.) 18.00

HANOI JANES "Year of Panic" LP (captured tracks - "With the obvious homage the name implies, you’d expect Hanoi Janes to be a group of riot grrrl angnsty types, displaced in time by about 20 odd years. Having taken on the nickname given to Jane Fonda in the 70s because of her anti-war stance on Vietnam, these girls would be all bent up about, well you know, stuff. You’d expect that, but you’d be wrong. It is in fact primarily the work of one guy from Sachen, Germany – Oliver Scharf. But then Hanoi Janes’ album, ‘Year of Panic’, is able to inspire all kinds of misconceptions. Name of the band aside, would you expect a German guy (who’s a bit handy with an eight-track) to produce a series of beautifully lo-fi, sub two-minute, surf-pop tracks, full of buzzing guitar and bubblegum spirit. Maybe – maybe not. But that’s just what Scharf has done. The sound is distinctly garage, reminiscent of a 70s surf sound, and like The 5. 6. 7. 8’s, Hanoi Janes are able to launch into the genre with the luxury of being removed from the scene itself. Tracks like opener, ‘The Boys Are Out’ and ‘Beach Kids’ are unashamedly infectious, utilising catchy hooks, hand claps and the odd ‘Ooo ooo ooo’ to great effect. The production is fuzzy, but that only adds to the overall charm of the album. Because charming is what it is, as Hanoi Janes have packed ‘Year of Panic’ with some real gems. ‘Summer of Panic’ offers something tinted with psychedelic sounds; ‘Our Lives’ could have been an early track by The Strokes had they been influenced by the Californian sun rather than the New York shadows; ‘Good Bone’ is a track which can only be performed if there are several oversized surf-boards nearby. ‘Year of Panic’ is lo-fi, scuzzy garage surf-pop at its finest and it deserves to be the sound-track of your summer" -) 14.00

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - same LP (sub pop - Happy Birthday is Kyle Thomas (aka King Tuff), Chris Weisman, and Ruth Garbus. They formed in November 2008 to play one show at the punk-space "Tinderbox" (RIP), in their hometown Brattleboro, Vermont. They enjoyed playing with each other so much that they decided to keep doing it.) 16.00

HUSKER DU - Spot's Arcade LP (fanclub - This fanclub release compiles the absolute best material that did not make the final cut of Zen Arcade, including two tracks (“Some Kind of Fun” and “Dozen Beats Eleven”) that have never appeared on vinyl either officially or unofficially. The other tracks consist of interesting alternates, rough mixes, and outtakes. Comes in an excellent screen printed sleeve, limited to 350 copies. (no label)) 15.00

THE LONG BLONDES - Giddy Stratospheres 12" (whats your rupture - A four song 12" of their UK indie hit "Giddy Stratospheres" that's all fun and frenzied guitars, handclaps, call and response shouting. A five-minute dance pop song that builds, swells, bursts into absolute madness. Comes packaged in it's own plastic shopping bag ready to take anywhere. The Long Blondes, Kate (lips), Dorian (licks), Reenie (hips), Screech (sticks) and Emma (high kicks), have released three 7"s in the UK, recorded several radio sessions for the BBC) 12.00

MASTODON - Blood Mountain LP reissue (warner - The sludgy, raw and fierce Mastodon blurs the line between metal, rock and prog with their major-label debut, Blood Mountain. Updated album artwork has been created for the release by the bands long time artist Paul Romano for this reissue.
RELAPSE / REPRISE records) 19.00

MICROFILM - the bay of future passed LP (impure muzik - Instrumental rock with movie samples, third album, from Poitiers, France. The new and 3rd LP features 8 tracks somewhere between MOGWAI, THREE MILE PILOT or A MINOR FOREST - Comes in a great gatefold cover ... wonderful) 11.00

NINA NASTASIA - outlaster LP (fat cat - The new album from Nina Nastasia, Outlaster, is an achievement of staggering beauty by an artist of pervasive, quiet influence undergoing a sea change in musical form. Though the signposts of Nastasia's sensibility are still present - songwriting impeccable but not fussy, lyrics intelligent and provocative but not overly enamored with their own cleverness - her work continues to startle and intrigue even Nina Nastasia obsessives.) 17.00

PNEU pince monseigneur LP (head records - Crazy French fucked up math/noise/rock for fans of Hella and Lightning Bolt. Limited to 300 handnumbered copies. silkscreened cover) 11.00

PUNCH same LP (euro press) (assault - Busting out an LP's worth of thrashcore, San Francisco, CA's Punch rip through a high-speed attack with female vocals that varies in speed from blast beats to mosh parts with some youth crew influences thrown in, all with social and political lyrics. european pressing on assault records) 10.00

PYRAMIDO / SUMA split LP (head records - Both bands come from Malmo, Sweden. Suma play a 17 minute cataclysmic doom droned song. And Pyramido (Burst and Crowpath members) play two songs of a doom rock oriented sludge not unline Weedeater or Bongzilla. All songs are unreleased.) 11.00

RACHEL & THE SOUL CRIMINALS - plain & simple LP (Plain & Simple is all about pure, hand made music. No samples, no gadgets, nothing but vintage instruments, an amazing voice and analogue recording gear. In case you ever wondered what makes vinyl records and analogue techniques so special - this is a perfect demonstration of the raw, uncut sound of soul.) 15.00

STREET DRINKERS / SKEPPET LP (release the bats - RTB is proud to present a split LP with two of the most promising new acts currently stirring up the Swedish underground. Street Drinkers is the solo moniker of Viktor Ottosson (Ättestupa). Since 2008, he's been laying down his gloomy patterns to some of the weirdest and most intruiging music we've heard in quite a while. Based around repetitive keyboards, tape loops and chanted vocals, Street Drinkers here delivers 4 tracks with a macabre and sombre mindset. Atmospheric and heavy on the melancholia with some underlying gothic tendencies. Regressive, spiteful and just wrong. Crude recordings with a fidelity not far away from the rotten fuss of mothership Ättestupa. Drums on Clouded Sky by Hannes Norrvide from Lust For Youth/Viking Jews. Previous releases out on Goaty, Utmarken, Kosmisk Väg and Sound Holes. Skeppet from Malmö consists of Andreas Malm and Henrik Wallin (both members of long running project Fria Konstellationen, as well as heads in charge of the great Kosmisk Väg imprint). Their well-recieved debut tape from 2008 was followed by a split tape with Gothenburgs own Viking Jews in 2009. Influences are said to be acts like Cluster, Harmonia and La Düsseldorf, and here they are continuing the relaxed path taken on the split tape with an even more developed and refined sound. A long and mesmerizing trip into the sun, and a truly beautiful take on kraut/kosmische music. The perfect soundtrack for late summer nights. 2 tracks. Total playtime of 40 minutes. Artwork by Dan Johansson (Street Drinkers cover/insert) and Henrik Wallin (Skeppet cover/insert). 275 copies. ) 14.00

TOUNDRA ( II ) 2xLP (narshardaa - the upcoming TOUNDRA 2lp rocks! after their glorious debut lp right now we are very impressed. Hate people comparing bands to other as they are always lying and exaggerating, but even if TOUNDRA are slowing down sometimes, they are kicking ass like a perfect new formed band outta the ashes of KYUSS and RUSSIAN CIRCLES and this without rocking the same boring riffs for hours and hours. Another band nobody is talking about, which is destroying almost every other band playing similar shit now and forever.) 16.00

V/A Cold Waves And Minimal Electronics Vol. 1 DLP (angular records - Angular Records are proud to announce the forthcoming release of 'Cold Waves and Minimal Electronics Vol.1' - a new 17 track compilation put together by New York's Wierd Records founder Pieter Schoolwerth and Angular's Joe Daniel. The album chronicles the secret underground cult genres of cold wave and minimal wave, which mostly originated from continental Europe between the years 1981-1985. This release will be available as a double LP gatefold, CD, and digital download on March 8th 2010. Containing songs that have only been available up to now on ultra rare 7”s, lost radio sessions and cassette tapes , as well as never before seen photos and extensive sleeve notes about the genre. ‘Cold Waves and Minimal Electronics Vol.1’ is finally here to teach us all a thing or two about the history of electronic music the world over.) 19.00

WETDOG - Enterprise Reversal LP (angular - Debut long-player from Wetdog. Vinyl version is limited to 500 copies and comes on 'arctic moss' coloured Green vinyl!) 14.00

WOLF PARADE – expo 86 LP (sub pop - Recorded and mixed at Hotel2Tango, with Howard Bilerman, in late February and early March of 2010, Expo 86 is the name of the third album by Montreal's Wolf Parade. Expo 86 follows the band's 2008 album At Mount Zoomer, which itself followed their 2005 debut, Apologies to the Queen Mary "Hype certainly didn't sink Wolf Parade's debut, Apologies to the Queen Mary, and after 2008's At Mount Zoomer, as well as countless prominent side projects from Wolf Parade members (including the Handsome Furs and Sunset Rubdown), the Montreal band has proven to be more than a simple Isaac Brock find. Expo 86 is named after the world's fair in Vancouver, and the album was mostly recorded live in studio, and while it will maintain the band's self-described 'maximalist' sound, Dan Boeckner told Pitchfork the album will have more upbeat songs than Wolf Parade's earlier releases." - Ethan Stanislawski / Prefixmag.com) 16.00

CD

FISTULA goat CD (crucial blast - Ohio is rotting. Fistula once again team up with Crucial Blast to deliver another heavy dose of their septic, filthy, lumbering death-sludge in the form of Goat, a five-song Ep of low-fi and low-end nihilistic filth and rabies-laced caveman thrash with songs based on the ghoulish discovery and subsequent investigation of the eleven decomposing bodies found in the Cleveland home of Anthony Sowell in the Autumn of 2009. This new disc delivers more of the pulverizing, slime-covered sludge and primitive death metal rot that these Buckeye barbarians have been carving out in the back of Medina garages over the past ten years, continuing to follow in the coagulated blood tracks of Frost, Autopsy and Winter, but filtered through Fistula's uniquely mangled and inebriated scum-haze and utterly negatory worldview.) 11.00

MONARCH ! mer morte CD (crucial blast - Dead Men Tell No Tales, Mer Morte is a reissue of a vinyl release that came out on the Spanish label Throne Records, this one from back in 2008. The Lp featured the monolithic track "Mer Morte" split into two halves across the two sides of vinyl; now, most Monarch fans find it pretty hard to not lust after their vinyl releases, which are all beautifully packaged and always super-limited, but it's also cool to hear the song uninterrupted, to hear it unfurl it's rotting black wings in it's entirety without pause, which is why we wanted to make this available on disc.) 11.00

TREES freed of this flesh CD (crucial blast - The mysterious Portland ensemble Trees return with their second offering on Crucial Blast, Freed Of This Flesh, with two new fetid death rituals scraped from the crypt. Each of these tracks averages around fourteen minutes, an extended death-rattle formed from black glacial riffs suspended in space, tectonic percussive rumbles, anguished shrieks of torment and abject suffering, deep guttural demon-toad throat singing, and endless sheets of glistening metallic feedback that spill and drift to the far edges of their extreme time-stretched ambient doom, a crumbling, blighted majesty, noxious ambient blackdoom adrift on putrescent tides. The wretched vocal effluvium creeps formlessly across austere slabs of crushing heaviness arranged into ghoulish constructs of atmospheric dread, moving so slow that the music seems to lose all sense of propulsion at times, becoming lost in a fog of howling amplifiers and buzzing feedback, the guitars stretched into massive decomposing drones, the spaces between infested with controlled bursts of drums that skitter and rumble, almost "jazzy" in a vague sort of way, but still incredibly slow and ponderous. Freed Of This Flesh inhabits the same sort of black-tar depths as the likes of Burning Witch, Monarch, Khanate, and Bunkur while stripping the slo-mo heaviness into their own twisted, skeletal configuration.) 11.00

TAPES

BLANK DOGS "Leaves" TAPE (caputed tracks - Cassette single with two never before released songs. Both songs are exclusive to this limited release.) 7.00

BLANK DOGS "Under and Under" 2xTAPE (captured tracks - Under and Under, is Blank Dogs' latest and most massive release to date - a double-album housing twenty brand new songs (15 on the CD) that show off his pop chops to a greater extent than any of his previous releases. Also, for the first time, Blank Dogs has incorporated the assistance of outside musicians to lend a hand. Various artists from the Brooklyn music scene - members of the Crystal Stilts and Vivian Girls, among others - contribute this time around, though the sound remains as dusted and strange as anything Blank Dogs has done before.) 12.00

GALENA -GRAVE NEWS FOR YOU TAPE (sanitiy muffin - FIRST RELEASE IN 5 YEARS FOR OAKLAND BASED ARTIST AND MUSICIAN BILLY SPRAGUE. THIS RELEASE STAYS ON THE DARK SIDE OF THINGS AS TO HIS REPUTATION BUT STRIPS THE OVERALL SOUND DOWN TO BASICS: SYNTHS, DRUM MACHINE, SPACE ECHO, VOCALS, TAPE SAMPLES AND BARITONE GUITAR. USING ALL VINTAGE ANALOG GEAR FOR THESE CREATIONS THEY SEEM TO GUIDE ONE ALONG WET ALLEYWAYS AND DARK CITY PARKS WITH LURKERS BEHIND SHADOWS AND BUSHES. APPEGIATED SYNTH LINES AND FILTERED BEATS SLAY THE AUDIO TAPE... CREEPY AND BEAUTIFUL AT THE SAME TIME. AN APPROPRIATE AND LONG OVERDUE EMERGENCE FROM GALENA. 45 MIN. RECOMMENDED!) 7.00

TENTACLES " 2008 - 2010 " TAPE (React with protest - Tentacles beam you straight back to 1999 - fast chaotic emo-violence that also draws from european bands like shikari (brutality) and early raein or la quiete (melody) and add their own stamp to it. this tape contains both 2008 and the brand new 2010 demo with a total running time over 35 minutes. comes in an awesome silver printed jacket that contains the tape in its orignial full colored cover and the info sheet on transparent. get it while its hot - lim. to 100 copies.) 4.00

MAGS / BOOKS

VENUS #43 MAG summer 2010 (new issue featuring Jack White, On the Radar: Agnes Could she be the next Lady Gaga?, Culture Reads - VZ's Ultimate Summer Reading Guide, We pick summer 2010's must-reads, Eye On: Megan Boone, We chat with the young actress who landed a role in SATC 2 and much more) 5.00

In the mail / customs etc

Mexican Summer stuff
Bastard Noise – a culture of ... LP
Integrity – the blackest curse LP
Talk is Poison rage to ... 7“
Young Offenders leader ... LP
108 – 18.61 LP
Underdog – matchless LP
Burning Love – don´t ever .. 7“
Man is the Bastard / Capitalist Casualities LP
Bloody gears 7“
Reaching Away LP
Wooden Shjips – vol 2 LP
Zola Jesus / LA vampires LP + other new NNF stuff
Chickens 7“
Herbcraft discovers .. LP
Sex Church LP
Woven Bones new LP
Ty Segall new LP
ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER zones ... LP repress
NEVEREVER LP
THE OCEAN pantheon ... DLP
Master Musicians Restock

And much more
vendetta

Beitragvon Komastern » 04.08.2010 (13:01)

Netter Laden auf jeden Fall, wärmstens zu empfehlen !
http://chindogu-products.blogspot.com/
Komastern

Beitragvon a.nienie » 04.08.2010 (13:28)

drainland klingt sehr vielversprechend.
ältere schnipsel, die zu finden waren enttäuschen aber...
mal gucken, wo's was aktuelles gibt.. myspace?
a.nienie

Beitragvon chikan » 04.08.2010 (15:16)

gibt es also echt 2 Label namens Vendetta?
Was weiß denn ich, ich guck doch auch nur zu!

[img]http://www.formsofhands.de/banner.jpg[/img]
chikan

Zurück zu der noiste klatsch & tratsch