EX OVO New Release: Sampler feat. Fear Falls Burning

industrial und artverwandter bereich

Moderatoren: haiwire, thedi, chikan

EX OVO New Release: Sampler feat. Fear Falls Burning

Beitragvon ExOvo » 13.10.2006 (9:25)

NEW RELEASE ON EX OVO RECORDS (www.exovo.org)

v.a.: I, MUTE HUMMINGS (CD)
Sampler feat. unreleased material by:
Keith Berry, Fear Falls Burning, Dronæment, Troum, Jeffery Roden, Paul Bradley, Steve Jolliffe,
Column One & Richard Lainhart

This collection of dense atmopsheres features a former member of Tangerine Dream and offers you the chance to listen to the world premiere of a long-lost thirty year old gem by an early synthesizer pioneer - as well as exclusive tracks by seven influential artists from the field of contemporary drone music.

Release date: 11.10.2006

Price for regular edition: 15,00 ? + postage
CD comes in jewelcase + full coloured 4-page booklet

As an exclusive offer we present the ?I, Mute Hummings Special Edition?. This edition will contain a bonus compilation on top of the regular CD, which will be limited to 100 copies and can only be purchased via our online-shop. For the airy surcharge of 2 ? you will be served a 75-minute menu of well-known projects as well as some up and coming droney artists. Even though some of these names may not yet be known to you, this collection is just as deep and dreamy as the original ?I, Mute Himmings? in our opinion. Don?t miss out on it!

Please Note:
This item will not be sold alone and can only be purchased via our online-shop!

Pric for special edition: 17 ? + postage

- - - - - - - - - - -

?I, Mute Hummings? combines the Zen-inspired timelessness of Keith Berry, the circulating guitarspots of Fear Falls Burning, Dronæment's welfare mix of vinyl crackling with mumbling ether, Troum's excursions into human dreamscapes and on the other side Column One's fluttering and sawing machinery. In between rest the well balanced works of Jeffrey Roden, Paul Bradley and Steve Jolliffe. Roden creates a whole aural landscape with his bass guitar alone. It's like walking through a drony barnyard. You can simply HEAR the fresh air. It all gets more and more closed with Paul Bradley's contribution. Like Berry's piece this one conjures up floating images - ceaseless waves of drones. Steve Jolliffe - who played on Tangerine Dream's 1978 output "Cyclone" - is an old stager of electronic music and here his wonderful flute-sketch sinks deeper and deeper into the hissing maelstrom of digital glitches. But manages to reach the saving shore where Richard Lainhart - a pioneer of Moog-music - closes this collection with an exclusive rework of his stunning "White Nights".

All featured titles are previously unreleased!

- - - - - - - - - - -

Tracks "I, MUTE HUMMINGS" (CD):
1. Keith Berry - The Crossing (7?22)
2. Fear Falls Burning - Everything Was Worng (7?54)
3. Dronæment - Phonorecord III (7?47)
4. Troum - Thrausmata Enos Eneirou (12?27)
5. Jeffrey Roden - The Seeds Of Happiness (Ewa sur le balkon mix par Feu Follet) (11?26)
6. Paul Bradley - Aurorean (7?31)
7. Steve Jolliffe - One More Haggard Drowned Man (redundant minimal development mix by Mirko Uhlig)
(8?07)
8. Column One - Live Recording #3 (5?52)
9. Richard Lainhart - White Nights (remix) (8?09)

Tracks "MUTE SCRIBBLES" (CDR):
1. Mirko Uhlig - A Total Black Morning With Machines At Sleep (8?11)
2. Monostabil - Monos (8?30)
3. Feu Follet - Silence Final (11?45)
4. Tholen - Anthrazyte Clouds (11?57)
5. Emerge - Lessening (8?50)
6. Brian Uzna - Remixes Datura?s Warmachines (6?30)
7. Aalfang Mit Pferdekopf - The Slow Mathematician Falling Into Pi (8?14)
8. Balog - In Cre Dit?s (10?34)
(This item will not be sold alone and can only be purchased via our online-shop!)

Have a nice day!
T.Fischer & M.Uhlig
info@exovo.org
www.exovo.org
ExOvo

Zurück zu releases: cd, cd-r, vinyl, mc, md