neue 100blumen 7" bei LPM/Ant-Zen

industrial und artverwandter bereich

Moderatoren: haiwire, thedi, chikan

neue 100blumen 7" bei LPM/Ant-Zen

Beitragvon Paradroid » 03.09.2010 (17:26)

Bild

100blumen. i love violence. 7" vinyl. ant-zen act253 / le petit machiniste lpm020

tracklist: a1. world of grief e1. i love violence

released in collaboration with le petit machiniste - http://www.le-petit-machiniste.org

four years after the first self released 7" 'against the snails', 100blumen return with a new consolidated
2 track dose on vinyl format. 'i love violence' transforms this outstanding band's treatment of
(apparently) antithetic style into a unique statement of anger, corrosiveness and power.
'world of grief' is a hazardous blast of technoid industrial and kicks your ass with the repulsive force of
a solid fuel rocket! vibrant synths carried by pulsing breakbeats erect the foundation for the
memorable lyrics, which are adapted from the hymn of the spanish anarcho-syndical union cnt.
you might be vexed while listening to the mellow string introduction on the flip side but then you will
be caught short by an abrupt heavy guitar and a fast rock drum kit. tempo variations will only offer you
a little reprieve from this track's merciless speed. influenced by bands like tragedy and from ashes
rise, 'i love violence' is a perfect combination of punk and electronics.
this 7" is available on black vinyl with poster cover, sticker and mp3-download-code
stay vigilant in a world of grief!
Paradroid

Zurück zu releases: cd, cd-r, vinyl, mc, md