Fire In The Head/Bereft split lp now available

industrial und artverwandter bereich

Moderatoren: haiwire, thedi, chikan

Fire In The Head/Bereft split lp now available

Beitragvon fire in the head » 03.01.2011 (1:22)

Bild

Massachusetts power electronics heavyweights go head-to-head in the first Volume of the MA/PE/FU series. Fire in the Head is Michael Page the prolific artist also behind Sky Burial and Irukandji who hails from Cape Cod. On Side A FITH offers a fast paced whirlwind of unrelenting noise complemented by ambient interludes, frantic samples, and rhythmic mayhem.

Side B features the forsaken death industrial tinged power electronics of Salem, MA based Bereft. The brothers in arms behind this 2 man operation being Peter Lee of the long-running Force of Nature label, and Andy Grant who solos as The Vomit Arsonist and runs the up-and-coming label Danvers State Recordings. Bereft present a screeching feedback assault layered over heavy industrial rhythms to form 2 solid tracks of razor-sharp dissent. The line has been drawn.

Existence Establishment’s first vinyl release will not be the last. MA/PE/FU Vol. 1 is the first of a 3 part series that will present several mainstay artists, and some new artists of Massachusetts power electronics! Each LP will feature 2 artists, one on each side. All of the series feature photography of Massachusetts by Chris Latina who captures the old school hardcore aesthetic that permeates the Boston area with a contemporary eye.

Side A - Fire In The Head

1. The Great Deceiver
2. In His Garden
3. My Right, You're Wrong
4. Remove the Gauze
5. Sodom Eyes

Side B - Bereft

1. You Don't Represent Me
2. I Will Not Assimilate

* First 50 copies come with special limited edition Noisevision DVD.
* Featuring artwork of Massachusetts by photographer Chris Latina.
* 1 of 3 designed large sized posters from album artwork with each item.
* Full color insert.
* Pro-pressed 12" LP with full color packaging.
* Each copy individually numbered.
* Receive a discount if purchased with the limited edition MA/PE/FU t-shirt

Available here: http://existest.org/ee_v3/?page_id=14&c ... uct_id=126
Special edition with shirt: http://existest.org/ee_v3/?page_id=14&c ... uct_id=128

Also available for this release: 2 each of s, m, l & xl available from me.

Bild
fire in the head

Zurück zu releases: cd, cd-r, vinyl, mc, md