['ramp] & markus reuter -- ceasing to exist

industrial und artverwandter bereich

Moderatoren: Tardive Dyskinesia, thedi, chikan

['ramp] & markus reuter -- ceasing to exist

Beitragvon doombient » 02.06.2009 (16:47)

Hi all,

I just wanted to make you aware of the collaborative album we -- i. e. the old line-up of ['ramp] -- created in collaboration with touch guitar player Markus Reuter (CentroZoon, Tuner, Robert Rich).

Originally recorded in 2000/2001 but not released before 2007, this is probably the darkest drone-laden album of the entire ['ramp] back catalogue. On electroambientspace.com Phil Derby compared it to "Stalker" by Robert Rich and Brian Lustmord, just to give you an impression what to expect. Paul Rijkens reviewed it as one of the pinnacles of the dark ambient music genre for the Dutch magazine I/O Pages.

The album has now been made available as a legal download from musiczeit.com. I hope to have some additional material from these sessions out soon, too. To get an impression, please click here:

http://www.musiczeit.com/directory.php? ... kus+Reuter

There are some further albums by ['ramp] and by myself available from Extended Moment, too, which might be of interest to you. Please feel free to browse the other entries .

For those who aren´t too fond of downloads, "ceasing to exist" can still be ordered as a fully-fledged official CD album, for instance directly from me . Just drop me a line.

Thanks for reading,

Stephen.
"It must be true, it´s on the television!" (Genesis P-Orridge)
doombient

Zurück zu releases: net Label, mp3, official download