ParaLucid netlabel: ART ABSCONs - "Spektral Magik

industrial und artverwandter bereich

Moderatoren: Tardive Dyskinesia, thedi, chikan

ParaLucid netlabel: ART ABSCONs - "Spektral Magik

Beitragvon nagual art » 22.06.2009 (19:39)

ParaLucid netlabel

ART ABSCONs - "Spektral Magik"

http://www.archive.org/details/PL001_960

"Irony is the clear consciousness of eternal agility, of an infinitely teeming chaos."
(Friedrich Schlegel)

I come from the abyss of time and space.
Life is abscons. Why not art? If a question is asked with the aim of confusing, the answer must disconcert the questioner. Each particle has its doppelganger at the other end of the universe to which it is linked by abscons forces. These particles act like mirror images. If one is capable of detecting the invisible strings which connect them, they can be brought together just by pulling those strings. Once they meet at the mirror surface, they become one, and the energy we so far obtain from thermo-nuclear fusion is ten times nothing in comparison to the energy obtained from the fusion of doppelganger entities. Such is the force of contradiction. Since the energetic strings which tie the universe together do not only run through space, but also through time, everything you do or think in the present is not only affecting the future but also the past. Each time you read a book, no matter how old, it will be written afresh and change its meaning. Each time you behold a flower it is you who creates it and who lends it beauty. It is the constant awareness of this creative capacity which constitutes the basis for Spektral Magik to which the correlation of spectral colours, musical notes, the visible objects in the solar system and the days of the week is an essential key.

Bild

We are proud to tell you that the Art Abscons' album "Spektral Magik" is now released!
The album contains 7 songs, each made with pure passion enriched by the beautiful voice of Art Abscons and some very interesting collaborations.
To download "Spektral Magik", go here:

http://www.archive.org/details/PL001_960

(Right-click on "Whole directory" on the left panel and choose "save as...")

ParaLucid netlabel and the artist would be delighted if you write a review about "Spektral Magik"! Simply send us a message or email us to:

info [at] paralucid [dot] net
Thank you very much and have a wonderful time with our summer solstice gift!

ParaLucid netlabel
go deeper
nagual art

Beitragvon Fleischfresse » 23.06.2009 (2:12)

Is there any coinsidence/cooperation with Nagual Art or is it an own independent project? However, I will have a look... Thanks for the free pleasure!

Edit: the link doesn't work. When I use the search engine, I find your label here: http://www.archive.org/details/paralucid But as soon as I push the download button an error occures. Perhaps it is just a temporary server problem.
I've seen restrooms you people wouldn't believe!
Fleischfresse

Beitragvon nagual art » 23.06.2009 (5:25)

ParaLucid is the netlabel founded by Nagual Art.

I am sorry for the problems you had with downloading the release!
Please try this direct download link:

http://www.archive.org/compress/PL001_960

This should work.

Thank you.
Volador.
go deeper
nagual art

Beitragvon Fleischfresse » 23.06.2009 (5:35)

Works fine now, thanks a lot! I looking forward for tonight....
Fleischfresse

Beitragvon Phelios » 23.06.2009 (8:30)

Ich glaub Ihr könnt Euch auch auf deutsch unterhalten :idea:
PHELIOS - dark ambient dimensions
homepage | facebook

New album ASTRAL UNITY out now on Malignant Records
Phelios

Beitragvon Fleischfresse » 23.06.2009 (14:24)

Können wir? Na dann...
Also das war eine Überraschung! Eigentlich wollte ich mich gemütlich zurücklehnen und war gefasst auf ein schönes Stück Dark Ambient. Naja, nach den ersten 2 Minuten wusste ich daraus wird nichts, sondern ist es vielmehr eine Mischung aus neueren Bluth**sch/Falk Lenn/Ruhr Hunter Einflüssen. Doch sei hier gesagt das vor allem die markante Stimme im ersten und zweiten Stück dem Ganzen eine individuelle Note gibt die schwer mit etwas zu vergleichen ist. Überhaupt ist das gesamte Album schwer in irgendeine Schublade zu stecken - aber wer will das auch.
Als kleines Goodie wurde ich dann am Ende doch noch mit schönen 10+ Minuten Ambient belohnt die dann meinen Tag ausklingen lassen werden. Aufgefallen ist mir die überdurchschnittliche hohe Qualität in der die Aufnahme trotz MP3 kommt. Kleiner Wermutstropfen für mich ist die teilweise doch sehr fröhliche Note die mitschwingt. Doch jedem wie es ihm gefällt. Alles in allem, professionelle Produktion die garantiert noch häufig aus dem Archiv gekramt wird. Ich freu mich auf den nächsten Output!
Fleischfresse

Beitragvon Phelios » 23.06.2009 (15:13)

Lass bitte demnächst Falk Lenn aus dem Spiel, ok? Über tote lästert man nicht.
Inhaltlich stimme ich Dir aber leider zu. Ich hab was völlig anderes erwartet beim Konzept, ein high quality dark ambient netlabel zu machen.
homepage | facebook

Phelios

Beitragvon nagual art » 23.06.2009 (16:05)

Vielen Dank :)
Nun, zur Zeit habe ich erst einen "wirklichen" Dark Ambient Act in Planung... Vom Konzept eines puren DA-netlabels habe ich mich sehr schnell getrennt. Es gibt - überheblich ausgedrückt - einfach zu wenig gute DA-Acts, die über das Internet veröffentlichen wollen. Außerdem soll es doch auch spannend bleiben ;)
Also werde ich in Zukunft all das veröffentlichen, was mir persönlich gefällt.
Volador.
go deeper
nagual art

Beitragvon Fleischfresse » 23.06.2009 (16:05)

Phelios hat geschrieben:Lass bitte demnächst Falk Lenn aus dem Spiel, ok? Über tote lästert man nicht.

:?:

Was will er mir damit sagen?
Fleischfresse

Beitragvon Phelios » 23.06.2009 (17:15)

Dass er tot ist. Nicht sprichwörtlich, sondern im Sinne des Wortes. Ich meine auch nicht das Projekt, sondern die Person. Vielleicht sollte ich zusätzlich erwähnen, dass wir befreundet waren und zusammen Musik gemacht haben. Daher erlaube ich mir, Dich darüber zu informieren und Dich zu bitten, einen gewissen Anstand zu wahren.

Back to topic please!
homepage | facebook

Phelios

Beitragvon a.nienie » 24.06.2009 (8:39)

leider hat's mir das zip zerschossen...

die beschreibungen hier klangen interessant.

auf ein neues.
a.nienie

Beitragvon a.nienie » 22.07.2009 (7:39)

jetzt endlich mal gehört.
etwas befremdlich am anfang,
weil doch recht nahe am "gotenkitsch"
schafft es aber doch über weite strecken
sich von den billigheimern abzuheben.
nach 4 oder 5 ging's mir aber auf den sack...
trotzdem gefällt mir die wärme in den tracks.
a.nienie

Zurück zu releases: net Label, mp3, official download