Independent Music TV

alles was nicht woanders reinpaßt

Moderatoren: And242, Tardive Dyskinesia

Independent Music TV

Beitragvon MINOR » 02.12.2005 (19:41)

vor etwa einem Moment habe ich folgende nette Mail bekommen...und jetzt werde ich schon persönlicher penetriert, dass ich noch nicht dabei bin 8)

Greetings,

My name is Osiris, and I am interested in getting your music and videos on television. I work for Your Music Networkie, the independent experience, a new cable television network and internet distribution company that is revolutionizing in the way independent artists and labels access the masses. YMNie is going to be the first television network to broadcast independent music on a global scale 24 hours a day 7 days a week. This network will reach potentially 98 million households in North America via cable television and countless more via our global web stream and internet radio. All this with our global distribution program make the prospects for exposure for music with or without videos very exciting! We will be launching this 24/7 scenario in the late fall of 2005. We have an awesome line-up of shows featuring independent music of all genres and over 15 hours a day of music and videos from independent artists.

I am working on a daily show called Pulsoniq which will feature Dance and Electronic music and the culture that surrounds it. Each day will feature a different genre from chill out, to breaks, industrial, trip hop, drum & bass, techno, electro, trance, etc. We will cover events, invite artists for live performances and interviews, and cover the skills used to create and perform the music. I think your music would work for this show in addition to the many more eclectic shows.

In order to feature your music on this network, we would need to distribute your releases through our website. We offer non-exclusive distribution of CDs, DVDs, Vinyl, and merchandise. Digital Downloads can be non-exclusive if you can show us that you are selling them elsewhere. You get 60% of sales of physical items and 80% of digital download sales. For Physical Distribution we need 6 copies of each release (1 to digitize for the website, 5 to sell). We will ask you for more when we sell out. We usually ask for a $35 set up fee per release/item, but we are willing to offer you the opportunity to submit 10 or more titles for a single $35 set up fee. This administrative fee covers the creation of digital files of the music and album artwork, setting up your artist and label info on the site, and the storage of your files and physical products. Our state of the art website interface will allow users to learn more about your music as it plays as well as related releases and merchandise.

Please take a look at our temporary website:
http://www.yourmusicnetwork.net. There you can learn more about us and our plans. The full website will be launching with the channel at the beginning on 2006.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or ideas. I am excited to talk to you more about how we can work together to expose your music and help you make money.

Osiris Indriya
Pulsoniq
osirisi@yourmusicnetwork.net

Bild

will ich niemandem vorenthalten, vielleicht ging es aber auch wieder per "Link-Listen-Tarzan" an alle...
naja, wir sehen uns dort, nicht wahr :D
MINOR

Zurück zu streettalk